Friday, April 3, 2009

To Be Known

To be loved is to be known and to be known is to be loved. 
I don't know you, but i would like to get to. 

We could converse about things that have meaning,
We could declare something wild if our hearts could start singing.
We could secure our place in the heavens and rejoice in our youth
And take charge of this planet in what is ours and the truth.
I could tell you about star's and you could tell me about heaven,
I would listen with all my heart and get to know you more intensely. 

I don't know you, but I would like to get to.
Because, to be loved is to be known and to be known is to be loved.
Within our union we could take on the world and start a revolution.

I would like to be known by you. 
In your truth. 
Know me.
And I will know you.

You were made for amazing things.
And I was made for the same.
We were made to be known to our core,
and in our knowing we were made to be loved by Him.
This could be great. 
I know it. 
I will wait.
I will be patient.
I will love and know you more.
love you,
I will be known to my core.

No comments:

Post a Comment