Tuesday, February 16, 2010

When it gives all that it's got.

                   

I've got this  sometimes I don't know what to do with.
Should I give it free will?
or forget it ever could feel?
I can't decide or make up my mind,
if feeling is actually worth the while,
if the consequences of this ♥ is really worth the cause.
Yet even when i'm so aware
my ♥ seems to live a life of its own- 
uncontrollably loving-
and when it doesn't get what it wants-
painfully shunning.
And when it gives all that it's got,
hoping to be filled with a love from another ♥
When it's so ready to be wanted,
blinded, with closed eyes, to my ♥ 's surprise
it stops. 
Oh, that ♥ was nothing but vain.
how can love be after gain?
what is my ♥ left to remain?
let not my love be in vain.
When it gives all that it's got,
wishing to be filled with a love from another ♥
no matter how hard it fought.
What do I do with this ♥?

No comments:

Post a Comment